This Just In: In theBalm of Your Hand Palette

I know during my last haul I mentioned I will put a temporary hold on buying makeup; apparently, that (quick) hold has ended and it looks like that self-imposed rule has been lifted (oh well, I tried). I didn't want to regret not buying this palette, as this is a holiday (2015) limited edition and is not really part of theBalm's permanent line. So, when I saw Sephora's website showing this as out of stock (yes, I have been stalking it since May), I had palpitations and immediately reached out to an online seller (makeuphaul_ph from Instagram) to get this palette.


If you are looking for the perfect palette to travel with or you simply want to try theBalm's 'greatest hits' without commiting to a full-sized product you might end up not enjoying, then, this palette is for you!

It (almost) has everything you need for a full face makeup, as it contains eyeshadows, blushes, a highlighter, a bronzer, and lip products. And since this is made by theBalm, for sure, this will be a quality palette. After all, this won't be named the Best Holiday Palette of 2015 without good reason.


This all-in-one face palette contains favourites from some of our best sellers, including 4 perfectly coordinated eyeshadows, 3 universal blushes, a matte bronzer, a champagne-hued highlighter, a classic red lip color and a nude lip and cheek cream. Who says you can't have it all? Here at theBalm, we believe you can - and it all fits In theBalm of Your Hand. This palette includes travel-size versions of:

  • Hot Mama - blush
  • Argyle - Instain blush
  • CabanaBoy - blush
  • Bahama Mama - bronzer
  • Insane Jane - ShadyLady eyeshadow
  • Mischievous Marissa - ShadyLady eyeshadow
  • Sexy - Nude 'tude eyeshadow
  • Lead Zeppelin - Balm Jovi eyeshadow
  • Mary-Lou Manizer AKA the luminizer -highlighter
  • Caramel - How 'Bout Them Apples cheek & lip cream
  • Mia Moore - theBalm Girls lip rouge

It is a very well-thought of palette as everything goes together really well. One can create multiple looks whether day or night just by mixing and matching.

By the way, this retails for Php 1,876 on Sephora PH's website (although it is currently sold out) but I was able to get it for Php 1,850 + Php 100 shipping (which I received after 2 days). The online seller was also nice enough to throw in  a free Menow Lip Liner and a sample size of Origin's Anti-aging Serum, which was unexpected and at the same time really thoughtful.



Ingredients list from www.birchbox.com

I haven't really swatched or played with it as I literally just got home last night when I took pictures of it, but, I will definitely be posting a review in a couple of weeks' time after I've had the chance to use it. So, if you'd like to see more of this gorgeous palette, I guess I'll be seeing you again soon. 😄

Xoxo,

💋 Missus C

No comments