Product Review: Ofra's Liquid Lipstick in Laguna Beach


I first learned of Ofra Liquid Lipsticks from one of my favorite Youtube makeup gurus, Kathleen Fuentes of KathleenLights. She is obssessed with liquid lipsticks. I think she has over a hundred of them in her makeup stash, and Ofra, is one of her favorites. In fact, she has collaborated with them (twice! Miami Fever and Havana Nights which I have yet to try) and made her own liquid lipsticks! So, when  I saw that Glamourbox restocked their Ofra Liquid Lipsticks in Laguna Beach and brought back their Flawless Beauty beauty box, I knew I had to get it. And I wasn't disappointed! 

CLAIM TO FAME: Ofra’s 3-in-1 liquid lipstick with a matte finish

FAST FACTS: Delivers vibrant color like a lipstick; moisturizes lips like a balm with antioxidants and vitamin E; stains lips with a soft, shine-free finish that won’t feather; delivers five hours of perfect color without eating or drinking; lightweight, creamy formulation

PERFECT FOR: A polished pucker from work to weekend.

From www.beautymnl.com

 OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick is a one step full lip color that does not feather. These vibrant colors will give you a vivacious new look.They are creamy and soft in texture, moisturizing the lips and creating a long lasting lipstick effect. No need to use lipliner, this liquid lipstick gives a beautiful edge to your lip look!


Our formula is a matte color formula but if you want to add some shine to your liquid lipstick try our revolutionary Lipgloss Stick. All shades contain antioxidants and Vitamin E while the formula provides a lightweight layer of lasting color to make you look stunning all day. Color will last in a perfect condition up to five hours without eating or drinking. For best results do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after applying.
Please note that this is not a lip stain and does not dry completely but remains on your lips for hours!

Color will last in a perfect condition up to five hours without eating or drinking.



It comes in a transparent tube that makes it easy for you to see the color. It applies true to its color. Whatever you see in the tube is what you get when you swatch or apply it to your lips. It has a doe foot applicator that's easy to use and control.

This liquid lipstick has a mousse-like consistency that applies like butter. It is super creamy and easy to spread. It smells like vanilla and feels lightweight on the lips. It can be a bit drying so I would recommend wearing a thin layer of lip balm underneath. Although it doesn't totally apply matte, it dries super matte. You just need to give it a minute or two to set. Once it sets, it can feel a bit tacky and sticky, sometimes a bit grainy, but once it has completely dried, you won't feel it on your lips anymore. It's as if you have nothing on them! If your lips have a lot of lines on them, you may not like this as this accentuated the lines on my lips when I am not smiling or I'm doing my resting bitch face (lol).


Ingredients:

Cyclopentasiloxane and Disteardimonium Hectorite and Propylene Carbonate, Isodecane, Hydrogenated Polydecene,Trdecyl Trimelliate, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxy Ethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin, BHA. May contain: Mica, TiO2 CL 77891, Iron Oxides, FD7C Blue #1 CL 42090.

I am in love with Laguna Beach's mauve pinkish nude color. At first I thought it was going to be too light for me, and may not go with my skin tone well, but I was wrong. I didn't look washed out and it has just the right amount of pink to make my lips look natural but still made up. A perfect everyday color. The lighter pictures above were taken using my phone's front camera that's why the quality is not great and the color is a bit off. In real life they look more mauve pink than nude on my lips. The verdict: it's a fantastic lip product, even better now that it's available at the malls (I've seen it in SM Makati Php 850). You may want to save up and get yourself a gift for the holidays.


Xoxo 💋

No comments