You had me at Psst...

This is a lurrve story 10 years in the making, or rather took 10 yrs to expire...

I guess I finally got the answer to my question 10 years ago... Yes, I am forever doomed to feel this way, a life-time habit is really hard to break.

But you really can't blame me for not trying.

The tightness in the chest, cold hands and the sudden urge to laugh out loud still comes over me. But after the initial shock wore off, it all came crashing down…

I knew my image of you was too good to be true. We've grown apart far too long… How could I have deluded myself into thinking you complete me, when I don’t even know what you have to offer now?

But then, you were a friend and you’ve made me a better person just by ignoring my confessions of love all through out high school. (Bitter! Nah! hahaha) I won’t be the person I am today, and I wouldn’t be writing something this cheesy if it weren’t for you.

I am happy with my life now and now I know for certain the person I’m with is the one I’ve been looking for all my life. And I hope you would find happiness too... I never could break the habit of wishing you happiness even if I’m not included in it.

Now, please see previous post/article... haha

No comments