Drugstore Finds: From Essence, L'Oréal, and Pinkies Collections


Hey there, makeup junkies!

I have something from the drugstore to share with you, lovelies. By the way, these are not new and some of them may have been around for ages. But I consider them as drugstore discoveries or gems, not because they've just been released, but because they've been raved about by makeup gurus, while some I have tried and tested. Now that we have that out of the way, let me show you the things I recently got.
Note: Items were purchased from SM Makati Department Store/Watson's.

L'Oréal True Match Foundation, Pinkies Collection, Essence Cosmetics Eyeliner and Mascara


1. L'Oréal Paris True Match Foundation in G4 Gold Beige 

Drugstore L'oreal Foundation Gold Beige 
The new True Match: The Art of Skin Matching Perfection
New True Match, super blendable foundation.

The new formula contains 3 new shade enhancers for shade matching precision. Skin perfecting pigments and the ultra gloding creamy texture give a homogeneous finish. Even better colour matching, and more luminous and radiant skin than before. Even longer wear and better comfort. All you see is your skin at it's best.
From http://www.loreal-paris.co.uk

The original price of this foundation is Php 650, but since L'Oréal has a 25% discount which started July 1st (until July 31, 2016) on its True Match line, I was able to nab this for Php 450.

Update: 

It’s the LAST WEEK of our True Match Sale! Get 25% off on all True Match products until JULY 31 only. With prices as low as P300, it’s never too late to #FindYourTrueMatch!

True Match offers a wide range of skin-matching products  that precisely suits every skin tone and type. Foundation, powder, concealer, blush, BB, blur cream – everything is on sale, so don’t miss  out!

True Match Concealer, from P400 to P300
True Match BB Cream, from P400 to P300
True Match Blur Cream, from P400 to P300
True Match Two-Way Foundation Refill, from P400 to P300
True Match Powder, from P500 to P375
True Match Crayon Concealer, from P500 to P375
True Match Blush, from P500 to P375
True Match Liquid Foundation, from P600 to P450
True Match Two-Way Foundation, from P600 to P450
True Match Genius 4-in-1 Compact, from P600 to P450
http://gph.is/2a9embm



*Maybelline also has a 25% discount on select items until the end of the month. I suggest you grab one today (although I am  waiting for their Brown Creamy Matte Lipsticks to be released soon).

2. Essence Eyeliner Pen (Waterproof) 01 Deep Black

Essence Eyeliner

Back to black: accurate eyeliner styles are easy to achieve with the smudge and waterproof eyeliner pen with a felt tip. Waterproof without a stain effect, your eyeliner can withstand spring showers with ease. For intensive eyeliner looks in urban black. 
From http://www.essence.eu

I've used this in the passed and I really liked it, so I purchased a new one to replace the one I have that has dried up. If you want to see my review of this eyeliner pen, just click this link. This eyeliner pen cost me Php 279.


3. Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara


Essence Mascara

Royal! The lash princess mascara with a specially-shaped cobra-head wand covers each individual lash to create dramatic volume and a gorgeous, sweeping look. For intensive fluttering lashes. Just as unique as any princess, the mascara is presented in a beautiful evening gown. 
From http://www.essence.eu

This Lash Princess mascara became very popular last year. People purchased the product because of the cute packaging and because it delivers its promise of volume and more. I bought this for Php 349 and  I'm really excited to try this!


4. Pinkies Collections in ML14 Bark


Pinkies Dream Girl Lipstick Bark

Pinkies Collections is the urbane girl's favorite cosmetic. With chic and long-lasting makeup lines, Pinkies meets your delightful expectations. 
From Pinkies Collections Facebook Page

I heard when this was launched, they were priced at Php 169 but since people started becoming more familiar with the brand and the demand for their lipsticks became higher, they increased the price to Php 199. I am also looking forward to try this as I see gray/cool undertones on this nude color which I don't have in my collection yet. Let me know if you'd like me to review this first or Essence's Lash Princess Mascara (I'd probably start testing them both tomorrow).

That's all I have for you today, makeup junkies! See yah on my next post! 💋

Xoxo,

Missus C

No comments