Unboxing: Saladbox's Holiday Boxes

Hello makeup junkies!

We're almost halfway in December and it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! In fact, I just received my Saladbox Holiday Box and it is frozen-inspired, so cute! The subscription gods must have heard our fervent prayers since they decided to send full-sized products AND a Saladbox man box to those who are currently subscribed for FREE! That means even though I only subscribed for 2 months/boxes, I will get a total of 4 boxes, for a mere Php 1000. UPDATE: It might just be 3 boxes. This is based on the comments I've read. But still a great value (for me). If you'd like to know more about Saladbox and how they work, check out my post https://confessionsofamakeupjunkieblog.blogspot.com/2016/11/unboxing-saladboxs-sink-your-teeth-one.html?m=1 here!


Starting with the Saladbox Man Holiday Host, here are its contents:
This box contains practical items my husband will enjoy using! It has a Dove Men +Care Fortifying Shampoo (50ml), a Master Oil Control Max Deep Cleanser Toner (70ml), a Pond's Men Energy Charge Whitening Foam Facial Cleanser (50g), and a Close Up Deep Action Toothpaste (95ml). In fact he was happy he got a facial wash as he just ran out of it.

Moving on to my box...
I also received 4 items which I feel I will be able to put into good use as well.

1.) Careline Macaron Lip Balm in Lemon (3.5g) around Php80 (Php160 for 2 pcs.).
A fruity-flavored lip balm packed in a sweet and delicious-looking macaron case for that cute and trendy appeal.

2.) Blackwater Activ Body Spray in So Nice (100ml) Php120
Specially made with unique blend of scents that fit various lifestyles and will keep you active all day long.

3.) Sample Select: Ever Bilena Extreme Lipstick in Hollywood Red (3.5g) Php165
High-shine, full coverage lipstick that provides frost and shimmer finishes perfect for any occasion. Enriched with Vitamin E to help keep lips moisturized.
From https://careline.com.ph

4.) TRESemmé Split Repair Serum (97ml) Php495-499

This product conditions and moisturizes each hair strand for noticeably smooth and effortlessly manageable hair. Retain the look and feel of a salon fresh-cut for longer.
From http://www.tresemme.com.ph

My  husband and I loved everything in both our boxes. A far cry from the last box I received, as most (everything in my case) of the items are full-sized or at least good sized. UPDATE: They also included a discount coupon for 1 Saladbox Man subscription. This time, they listened to their subscribers! And all of these were given out of the kindness of their (generous) hearts! 😂 Definitely a great way to keep their customers satisfied, I know I am!

Xoxo,
Missus C

3 comments

Jack Alexa said...

I'm unequivocally Glad to visit your enlightening Post. Custom Makeup Boxes Packaging boxes are really major for any kind of thing. Enduring you genuinely need to pack your things in a sharp way then, use these Custom Makeup Boxes with customized plans, styles, tones, shapes, and stocks. We are nearly offering goof free blueprint and free improvement helps all around the USA.

Olivia said...

Looking to buy custom Perfume Boxes with logo at affordable prices? PackHit has you covered. We offer free shipping and free design support.
Perfume Boxes wholesale

James Steward Blogs About Social Media said...

teri nor o rabba charo bdhishayn dakh ka ak heer thi or tha ranhjha sach ho dil to dil tewra falak ban gaya ha teri or teri or hay rabba