Unboxing: BDJ's October Elite Box

Hurray for makeup and all things girly! I was so excited to have finally received my much awaited October beauty subscription box from Belle de Jour (which by the way, arrived really late, like, the last day of October. Their boxes normally come during the 2nd or 3rd week of the month and there were times that they shipped late but never this late... ugh...)! Imagine how giddy I felt when I first saw that it was an exclusive box from Céleteque and it had mostly makeup in it! Okay, so I cheated a little (?) and have already checked the unboxing video from BDJ's website and googled the items. What can I say, I have low EQ (lol)! But still, I was on cloud nine when I saw how purrrty the products were... 😍 It came in this nice standard black (ooohh!) elite box (sorry, I removed the sleeve that had Céleteque's Dermocosmetics name, pics of their products, and their slogan #Be2xbeautiful which I misread as be twice as beautiful 😂).



It had the cards with the description and price of the items and tips/instructions on how to use them.


And of course the makeup! The elite box (Php 1,480) includes Céleteque's 24-Hour Photoready Liquid Foundation (Php795, 35ml) Dark Spot Concealer Stick(Php595, 2.4g), 24-Hour Volumizer Mascara (Php645, 6.5g), Matte Lipstick (Php595, 2.4g) Blush and Face Contour Kit (Php845, 17.4g), Cheek Color Stick (Php645, 4g) and their Dual CC Matte Powder (Php745, 10g). BDJ sent me an e-mail about the eyebrow serum and the moisturizing face mist which will be sent separately because of issues at the warehouse. That's a total of Php5,782 (including the serum and mist), almost 4x what I paid for to subscribe!

Update: I've received the Céleteque DermoScience Hydrolyzed Moisturizing Mist (Php349, 120ml) which promises to restore moisture to your skin and improves its elasticity and softness. It also rejuvenates your skin to make it feel more supple and refreshed.

And the Céleteque DermosCosmetics Eyebrow Nourishing Serum (Php595, 4g). This helps eyebrows become stronger by improving the health and growth of your hair. With Pathenol and Pro -Vitamin B5 - which promotes healthy hair cell growth while enhancing your brow hair's suppleness.







I love the subtle scent, everything smells so good, like powder or flowers... I can't really tell, all I know is it's awesome! I don't know how I feel about the packaging... Fine, I hate the packaging (although the boxes they come in are pretty cool)! Because it's boring! Everything, except the mascara, is white (they should have just made everything black)! I've seen makeup with white packaging (think Colourpop) but this, combined with Céleteque's classic font and logo, looks... Sterile! I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm all for clean make-up, but this, this is taking it too far (if that's what they want to portray). But nevertheless, it feels sturdy and they're not difficult to open. And the actual product inside is... phenomenal! Who knew that a company who sells skin care products would venture into the colorful world of cosmetics and actually make really good, quality makeup?

I'd have to applaud Céleteque for coming up with these (I especially love their mascara and blush & contour kit although the matte lipstick and cheek color stick were just so-so), considering this is their "first time", I'm excited to see them come up with more products as I know it will just get even better.

No comments